By Shannan Younger | January 2017
We’ve been championing health and fitness issues from the start, and over the years have covered topics relating to the health of women, children, seniors, and yes, even men! But in my opinion, this was the pinnacle of our health coverage, because it was just so darn useful. Writer Shannan Younger did a decade-by-decade guide with tips for healthy living, and when screening tests should start for various ailments, from pap smears and mammograms to colorectal and prostate cancer screening. It’s the kind of piece you cut (or print) out and tack to your fridge and refer to for years.
- Young Mom Has Stroke Two Weeks After Birth of First Baby
- 8-Minute Fitness Guide: Workouts for Your Whole Body
- Amp Up Your 2016 Fitness Routine With These 8 Classes
- Could You Be a SuperAger?
- 4 Bad Health Habits You Need to Quit, and 4 Good Ones to Adopt Instead
- The Most Common Chromosome Disorder You’ve Never Heard Of
- 9 Foods You Should Be Eating to Boost Brain Power
- Bike Chicago: The Best Routes in America’s Most Bike-Friendly City
- Ready to Run: How to Train for a 5K