Make It Better is currently accepting intern applications for editorial, production and advertising sales and marketing.
Full-time and part-time positions are available from January-May. Students can also intern over their winter break. Interns will receive a stipend and are encouraged to receive college credit.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and any additional items requested below to [email protected]
- Must be an enrolled college student (or recent graduate) majoring in journalism, English or similar studies
- Must have journalism/writing experience and be able to provide current writing samples
- Please send 2-3 ideas that you would be interested in writing for Make It Better and 2-3 relevant clips
- Must be an enrolled college student (or recent graduate) majoring in graphic design, visual communication or similar studies
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Responsibilities will include photo organization, working on our digital edition, and assisting with ad creation
- Please include a portfolio with 4-8 examples of your work
- Must be an enrolled college student (or recent graduate) majoring in business, marketing, journalism or similar studies
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and deal directly with advertising clients
- Must be proficient in Excel and Google Docs