Make It Better is hiring a full-time Assistant Digital Editor. As the Assistant Digital Editor, you will work closely with the Editor in Chief and Managing Editor.
- Produce and edit online content via our CMS
- Produce our bi-weekly e-newsletter, the Better Letter
- Write New in Town, Celebrations, Better Makers and Give Time, Give Things, Give Support content for print
- Write and report additionally as necessary/desired
- Update and maintain evergreen guide articles
- Manage the reader email account and maintain the Better List
- Schedule online advertising (monthly)
- Assist the Editor in Chief and Managing Editor as necessary
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Solid grasp on grammar and familiarity with AP Style
- Highly organized
- Enthusiastic about attending events on behalf of Make It Better
- Digital media experience
- CMS, SEO and photo editing experience
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and at two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Assistant Digital Editor Application.