Make It Better hosted a cocktail party on Wednesday, June 17 to celebrate the publication of the June/July issue—our Annual Summer Go Guide offering 99 days worth of activities to partake in with family and friends this summer.
This festive event was hosted at Allium within the Four Seasons Chicago, where guests enjoyed a perfect-for-summer Wansas tequila cocktail incorporating lime juice, pineapple juice, ginger syrup and nutmeg shavings as garnish. Guests dined on delicious appetizers including mini brussels sprouts and apple salad, watermelon and feta salad, beef prime strip steak with pickled shallot, horseradish, tuna tartare spoons with mustard vinaigrette and white asparagus gazpacho .
We were thrilled to welcome old friends and make new acquaintances all in the spirit of coming together and making it better!
Please check out our slideshow to get a taste of the party, and stay tuned for a video that we’re putting together from the event featuring many of our fabulous guests.
- Nick Ditter of Thompson Hotels
- Denise Borkowski, Make It Better Account Executive and Michelle Morris, Make It Better Associate Publisher
- Christina Craven and Eve Rogers of Graff Diamonds with Susan Noyes, Make It Better Co-founder
- Eleanor Lipinski with Christy Coughlin, Make It Better Fitness Editor, Katy Nielsen, Make It Better Video Producer, and Genevieve Lill, Editor-in-Chief
- Mindy Fauntleroy, Make It Better Co-founder, with Joyce Worley from The Perfect Setting
- Kaitlyn Erickson, Annarita Pipino and Nick Ditter all from Thompson Chicago with Make It Better Associate Publisher Michelle Morris
- Elizabeth Dziersk of Elizabeth Dziersk Design, Annette Pecorra of Beauty Lash, Eleanor Lipinski, and Christy Coughlin, Make It Better fitness editor
- Kerry Almond of Twisted Trunk with Tarpey O'Rourke of District 34 and William Almond of First Midwest Bank
- Julie Chernoff, Make It Better Dining Editor (right) and friend
- Co-founders Susan Noyes and Mindy Fauntleroy with Make It Better Interns Britni Berg, Gabby Tasiopoulos and Emma Noyes
- Kevin Porter and Daniel Kelleghan (Daniel Kelleghan Photography)
- Joe Lombardo of Harry Winston with Susan Noyes and her husband Nick Noyes
- Cortney Fries, Freelance Writer, with Ben Lehwald, star of "Becoming Us"
- Austin Baumann of Big Hurt with LaTia Camille Aguirre
- Leslie North of Stonebridge Wealth Advisors, Donna Dugo of The Magnificent Mile Association, Annette Findling of Stonebridge Wealth Advisors and Victoria Jones of Berkshire Hathaway
- Ed Caplan of DOF Images with Gina Iliopoulos of Mariani Landscape
- Taylor Bass of Clayco (middle) and Katherine Niekamp Rush University Medical Center with guest
- Genevive Lill, Make it Better Editor-in-Chief, John Castro and Jaci Delgado of of Marianne Strokirk Salons, Susan Brunstrum of Sweet Peas Design and guests
- Eric Deubel, Anastasia Page, Anna Carlson, Make It Better Digital Editor, and Maura Flaherty, Make It Better Philanthropy Editor
We also had the pleasure of capturing guests on camera to learn what some of these Chicago tastemakers top summer activities are. Watch below to get ideas on planning your ultimate Chicago summer day!
If you enjoyed this article you will also like: