Exceptional travel gear perfectly blends form and function. Travel Expert Kendra Thornton shares her top gifts for the wanderluster in your life.
1. Veronica Beard Blazer: Perfect for the traveler who doesn’t like a lot of checked luggage, the Veronica Beard blazer is well constructed, won’t wrinkle and features an ingenious design detail — an interchangeable dickey — which allows you to create various day-to-night looks by zipping in a simple under layer such as a cashmere hoodie, Moncler-inspired puffer or moto leather collar. Available in sizes 0 – 14. Starting at $545, Kristak
2. TUMI Toiletry Kit: For the traveler who likes a lot of products, this TUMI toiletry kit has tons of individual compartments to keep things separated and organized. And if a lotion or toothpaste accidentally opens, it won’t leak all over the other contents. $95, Kaehler Luggage
3. Mer-Sea Travel Wrap: Every traveler needs the perfect wrap to stay cozy during long flights, and while enjoying tropical breezes or urban chilly evenings. Mer-Sea makes gorgeous travel wraps in three great styles: Classic, Thinny and Linen. $68–$110, Mer-Sea
4. PJ Harlow Pajamas: For home-away-from-home comfort, the traveler in your life will love a set of pajamas from PJ Harlow. Available in many colors, styles and fabrics, these pajamas pack and travel well and help you sleep as comfortably as if you were in your own bed. Starting at $54, PJ Harlow
5. Beckmann Backpacks: Find the perfect school or travel bag with European style for everyone in the family courtesy of Norway’s oldest brand of school bags. From colorful patterns for kids to heavy-duty computer compartments for college students or commuting parents, there’s a Beckmann for every member of the family. Starting at $60, Beckmann of Norway