Giving Circles are as old as humanity — and more popular than ever. People pool their donations, expertise, or otherwise work together to make their philanthropic efforts go further.
Our $1,000 Better Giving Circle is a supercharged version of pooled philanthropy and impact; it uses the internet’s power to connect and amplify and expands your personal network to help your cause. It even includes a celebratory dinner with like-minded philanthropists in your Better Giving Circle too.
Your $1,000 donation to the nonprofit you support does the following:
- Underwrites a media sponsorship contract for the nonprofit, which assures we create the most impactful content and connections
- Embeds your cause deeply in our publishing ecosystem
- Guarantees an additional article to amplify a $10,000 or more matching grant
- Welcomes you to a celebratory dinner
- You’ll have the opportunity to network with other thoughtful philanthropists, share your passion for your cause, and explore ways to collaborate going forward.
Current participants in the Better Giving Circle:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- House of Peace
- Metropolitan Family Services
- Selah Freedom
- SMART program
- University of Chicago Center for Global Health
- YWCA Evanston/North Shore
- Covenant House
Watch this video to learn more about our Better Giving Circle:
For more information, please contact Lindsay Stout, Integrated Sponsorship Manager, at 847-256-4642 or [email protected]
We hope to hear from you.