Giving Circles are as old as humanity — and more popular than ever. People pool their donations, expertise, or otherwise work together to make their philanthropic efforts go further.
Our $1,000 Better Giving Circle is a supercharged version of pooled philanthropy and impact; it uses the internet’s power to connect and amplify and expands your personal network to help your cause. It even includes a celebratory dinner with like-minded philanthropists in your Better Giving Circle too.
Your $1,000 donation to the nonprofit you support does the following:
- Underwrites a media sponsorship contract for the nonprofit, which assures we create the most impactful content and connections
- Embeds your cause deeply in our publishing ecosystem
- Guarantees an additional article to amplify a $10,000 or more matching grant
- Welcomes you to a celebratory dinner — curated by Make It Better Dining Editor Julie Chernoff — with other members of your Better Giving Circle. You’ll have the opportunity to network with other thoughtful philanthropists, share your passion for your cause, and explore ways to collaborate going forward.
Current participants in the Better Giving Circle:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- House of Peace
- Metropolitan Family Services
- Selah Freedom
- SMART program (upcoming)
- University of Chicago Center for Global Health
Watch this video to learn more about our Better Giving Circle:
For more information, please contact Lindsay Stout, Integrated Sponsorship Manager, at 847-256-4642 or [email protected]
We hope to hear from you.