For six years, our Philanthropy Awards have recognized outstanding nonprofits for their exceptional work throughout our community. This year, we will recognize excellence in three award categories:
- Social Justice
- Arts & Education
- Human Services/Empowerment
Applications will be accepted starting Tuesday, Sept. 12, through Wednesday, Nov. 15 (National Philanthropy Day). Winners will be notified in early 2018 and will be announced publicly during our celebration event in spring 2018. We do not have confirmed sponsors at this time.
Prizes include the highest quality fundraising and friend-raising tools:
- Professionally produced TV-quality videos
- Significant coverage in Make It Better magazine – print and online
- Oscar-style celebration party
- Networking opportunities
- Training in best digital and other marketing practices
- Donations to finalists
- Media sponsorship offers
- Inclusion in our Better List and Give Time, Give Things, Give Support
- Additional matchmaking opportunities
To nominate an outstanding nonprofit, visit the 6th Annual Philanthropy Awards page on our Foundation site and follow the links to the application starting Sept. 12. For more information or for specific inquiries, contact Sharon Krone at email@example.com.