Garden Patch Farms
Homer Glen, IL
Usually around the first of June, our Pick Your Own locally grown Strawberries will be sweet, juicy, red and ready! You and your kids can go out in the garden to pick your own! Don’t forget your camera!
Your family will have a terrific time in the orchard picking your own favorites from dozens of fresh, crisp apple varieties. Then, we hope you’ll join us for some preservative-free, farm-fresh homemade apple cider. You won’t believe the fresh flavor!
Everyone loves to celebrate the harvest season with an abundance of colorful decorations from the Garden Patch Farms:
- Mums, in dozens of varieties, colors and sizes
- Pumpkins for decoration, and more for pumpkin pie
- Indian corn and a selection of gourds
- Corn stalks and straw
And of course:
- Fresh apple cider by the jug
- Delicious apples you can pick yourself
- Flavorful fall vegetables
So grab the kids and the camera, and come visit us! Remember, it just isn’t fall until your family has visited the Garden Patch Farms and Orchard!