What’s sure to please everyone on your list? One of these gifts for the food- and drink-obsessed.
1. Brindille Cooking Class: Chef Carrie Nahabedian (NAHA, Brindille) teams with pastry chef Craig Harzewski for luxe cooking classes, held on select Saturdays at River North’s Brindille. Learn to make a three-course dinner party menu, followed by a wine luncheon in the restaurant. $350 per person, Brindille
2. Michelin Gift Box: What sane young adult, tired of takeout and yearning to try new things, wouldn’t love the Try the World subscription box? Each month brings a different destination — think Morocco, Argentina or Italy — to your door. This holiday, celebrate in style with the Michelin gift box. $35 per box (includes shipping), Try the World
3. Personalized Champagne: In 2014, Jay Z (yes, that Jay Z!) bought the great Armand de Brignacs Champagne house, and the bling has been upped. Each metallized bottle comes in a black lacquer wooden gift box, and can be personalized with an engraved plate. Gold Brut $250, Rosé, $495, ReserveBar
4. “Cocktail With a Twist” Gift Set: This gift set from The Storied Table is both practical and chic. It includes an Azizi decanter, four Ariel glasses, Burton bowl and Nelly tray. You’ll never go thirsty again! $259, The Storied Table
5. Misericordia Sweet Basket: It’s a win-win! The only thing better than eating a basketful of sweet treats is knowing that the residents of Misericordia have made the delicious cookies, brownies and sweet breads within — with love. Deluxe gift box, $66, Misericordia
6. Cocoa + Co. Chocolate Basket: A chocoholic’s dream: This metal basket from Old Town’s Cocoa + Co. filled with a curated collection of artisan chocolate bars, sauces, spreads, drinking chocolate, and confections, all tied up with a silver ribbon. $65 and $100, Cocoa + Co.
7. CH Distillery: West Loop’s CH Distillery is more than just a hip cocktail bar; you can actually tour the facility and watch the magic happen. The distillery tour includes “The Tradition,” a toast with ice-cold CH Vodka, complete with Russian rye bread and pickles. Great merch, too. Tour $15, Center 100 Vodka Artist Bottle, $95, CH Distillery