Tools, sports, cars, watches, beer — and a great shave. Not to pigeonhole your guy and his preferences, but we’re pretty sure there’s something on this list he’ll love.
1. Tiffany CT60® Watch: Tiffany & Co.’s newest men’s watches, the Tiffany CT60® Dual Time in stainless steel and the Tiffany CT60® BiColor with chic 18k rose gold, are perfect for guys who are always on the go. Price upon request, Tiffany & Co.
2. Peppermint Shave Cream: The Art of Shaving’s best-selling shave cream is available in a limited edition holiday peppermint scent. The silky, moisturizing lather leaves skin smooth to the touch and smelling like a candy cane. $27, The Art of Shaving
3. Leatherman Tread: What guy doesn’t consider a Leatherman a must-have in his tool arsenal? Now it’s easier than ever to take this functionality on the go. The Leatherman Tread packs a possible 29 tools into a single customizable bracelet that looks cool and is endlessly useful. $185, Leatherman
4. Slingbox M2: Perfect for the sports nut transplanted from their hometown or for frequent business travelers who can’t bear to miss a game or favorite show, the Slingbox M2 connects to your TV (or your parents’ or friends’ TV back home) and allows you to view programming remotely. Also a great gift for college kids. $100, Slingbox
5. Beer Cap Map: Give the craft beer aficionado in your life the perfect medium for cataloguing their favorite brews. This beer cap map lets beer lovers turn their beer cap collection into attractive wall art. Available in state, country and world maps. Starting at $29, Beer Cap Maps
6. Automatic Pro: Data-obsessed car lovers will go crazy for this 3G-connected car adapter that provides information on everything from location tracking to fuel efficiency, safety and crash alerts, and engine light diagnostics. It also integrates seamlessly with dozens of other third-party apps. $130, Automatic