Just a short drive or train ride from the city is Rosemont, an entertainment, dining, and fashion mecca. With world-class restaurants, summer concerts, sports, luxury shopping, and more, the options can be overwhelming. What do you do first? Lucky for you, we took the liberty of planning the ultimate Rosemont staycation. Even better, there is a chance you can win it all. Read on to find out how!
Fuel Up: Bub City
Start your staycation off right with Bub City, Rosemont’s destination for barbecue, whiskey, and live country music. Don’t miss the epic build-your-own Bloody Mary bar or the homemade biscuits, made fresh every day. And if the sun is shining, their patio is the place to be.
Treat Yourself: Fashion Outlets of Chicago
The Midwest’s only two-story fashion outlet center features world class brands such as Prada, Gucci, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, and even stores unique to the Chicago area so you can save fashionably. The Fashion Outlets also host “The Collection: Where Art Meets Fashion,” with permanent art commissions and rotating exhibitions by both emerging and established artists throughout the shopping center.
Root for the Home Team: Chicago Dogs
After you have your retail therapy in, it’s time for some fresh air, baseball, and dogs — the baseball team, that is. Rosemont’s own Chicago Dogs play at Impact Field, where every day is fan appreciation day. Just remember: no ketchup!
Relax and Refresh: Loews Chicago O’Hare
By now you are probably ready for some rest and the Loews Chicago O’Hare is the perfect retreat. Recently renovated, guests of the Loews will enjoy its downtown energy, stylish luxury rooms and suites, special perks for kids and teens, plus signature Loews service and amenities.
Win this ultimate Rosemont staycation package!
- A one night “Upgrade Your Style” stay at Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel *The Upgrade Your Style package includes overnight accommodation in a stylish guestroom, a Fashion Outlet Savings Pass (*up to $800 in savings), a $50 gift card, complimentary breakfast at The Ashburn, and complimentary self-parking for one vehicle (you will receive a certificate to redeem).
- $100 gift card to Fashion Outlets of Chicago
- $100 gift card to Bub City Rosemont
- 4 tickets to a Chicago Dogs 2019 season home game at Impact Field (you will receive a certificate to redeem).
Giveaway runs May 12, 2019-May 19, 2019 at midnight CST. Enter below!
More from Make It Better:
- The Best New Restaurants in Chicago Right Now
- 31 of the Best Things to Do in Chicago This May
- 5 Books to Read While You Wait for ‘Big Little Lies’ to Return
Macaire Douglas lives in Chicago with her husband and two sons. She proudly supports Share Our Spare, a local nonprofit that collects goods for children in need.